The development of heterojunction photocatalysts is still limited by poor interfacial charge carriers separation efficiency. In this work, we have successfully designed CdS/Pt/N-NaNbO3 multilayer bridged nanostructure by embedding of Pt nanoparticles (NPs) into the interface between CdS quantum dots (CdS QDs) and perovskite N-doped NaNbO3. The Pt NPs not only play the role of bonding CdS QDs and NaNbO3, but also provide a motive force for the charge carriers transfer and enormously shorten the migration path. Apart from the efficient Z-scheme charge transmission path of the CdS/Pt/N-NaNbO3 nanorods, strong visible light absorption (400-800 nm) can also be tailored by N doping and introducing of Pt NPs, CdS QDs, demonstrated by the UV-Vis. DRS measurement. As expected, the photocatalytic hydrogen evolution rate of 18%CdS/2%Pt/N-NaNbO3 nanorods is 134 and 28 times higher than that of bare NaNbO3 nanorods and CdS QDs, respectively, under visible light (λ > 420 nm). This is the highest value so far reported among the NaNbO3-based photocatalysts. This study has important implications for photocatalytic hydrogen evolution and novel fabrication of NaNbO3-based materials.
- Congratulations to Quan Zhang on recent paper published in “ACS Catalysis” In–N–In Sites Boosting Interfacial Charge Transfer in Carbon-Coated Hollow Tubular In2O3/ZnIn2S4 Heterostructure Derived from In-MOF for Enhanced Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution
- Congratulations to Quan Zhang on recent paper published in “Journal of Colloid and Interface Science” Hierarchical fabrication of hollow Co2P nanocages coated with ZnIn2S4 thin layer: Highly efficient noble-metal-free photocatalyst for hydrogen evolution
- 李凌凤同学最新工作于Nanotechnology发表 Superior sponge-like carbon self-doping graphitic carbon nitride nanosheets derived from supramolecular pre-assembly of a melamine–cyanuric acid complex for photocatalytic H2 evolution
- Congratulations to Mengting Cao on recent paper published in “Journal of Materials Science & Technology” Facile construction of highly efficient MOF-based Pd@UiO-66-NH2@ZnIn2S4 flower-like nanocomposites for visible-light-driven photocatalytic hydrogen production
- Congratulations to Qianqian Liu on recent paper published in “Nanotechnology” Facile one-step hydrothermal synthesis of single-crystalline SnNb2O6 nanosheets with greatly extended visible-light response for enhanced photocatalytic performance and mechanism insight