Intercorrelated Ag3PO4 nanoparticles decorated with graphic carbon nitride: Enhanced stability and photocatalytic activities for water treatment
• Ag3PO4 nanoparticles decorated with graphite-like carbon nitride material (g-C3N4).
• Synthesized by a template-free in situ precipitation method.
• Excellent (7 times higher) photooxidation ability.
• Much more stable than pure Ag3PO4 in the photodegradation process.
• Formation of heterojunction between Ag3PO4 and g-C3N4 contributed to the separation efficiency.