Highly efficient Pt/NaNbO3 nanowire photocatalyst: Its morphology effect and application in water purification and H2 production
• Pt nanoparticles (NPs) supported on wire- and cube- like NaNbO3.
• A facile hydrothermal route combined with in situ photodeposition method.
• Nanowire exhibited 25 times higher H2 production than nanocube.
• Super stability up to 15 h in the process of photocatalytic H2 production.
• Better distribution of Pt NPs and much stronger interaction of Pt and NaNbO3 nanowire.